Laying the Foundations for Children to Thrive
Telephone: 0161 921 1200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grosvenor Road Primary School | Parkgate Drive | Swinton | Manchester | M27 5LN
Grosvenor Road's Website Compliance
Every maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
School contact details
Contact information includes:
- School’s name, postal address, telephone number.
- Name and contact details of the special educational needs coordinator (SENCO)
- The name of the member of staff who deals with queries from parents and other members of the public
Information about governors, including relevant business and pecuniary interests includes:
- the structure and remit of the governing body and any committees, and the full names of the chair of each;
- for each governor who has served at any point over the past 12 months: their full names, date of appointment, term of office, date they stepped down (where applicable), who appointed them (in accordance with the governing body’s instrument of government),
- relevant business and pecuniary interests (as recorded in the register of interests) including:
- governance roles in other educational institutions;
- any material interests arising from relationships between governors or relationships between governors and school staff (including spouses, partners and close relatives); and
- their attendance record at governing body and committee meetings over the last academic year.
- Governing bodies should also publish this information for associate members, making clear whether they have voting rights on any of the committees to which they have been appointed.
Included on this page is:
· school’s admission arrangements, explaining how we will consider applications for every age group,
· arrangements in place for selecting the pupils who apply;
· our oversubscription criteria (how we offer places if there are more applicants than places);
· an explanation of the process parents need to follow if they want to apply for their child to attend our school;
· details of how parents can find out about our school’s admission arrangements through the local authority.
Our Ofsted page includes:
· a copy of our school’s most recent Ofsted report.
· a link to the webpage where users can find our school’s most recent Ofsted report.
Exam and Assessment Results
2019 End of Key Stage Results
Here is a link to the DfE school performance tables website.
Information about our school’s curriculum including:
· the content of the curriculum our school follows in each academic year for every subject;
· the names of any phonics or reading schemes used in KS1;
· how parents/ members of the public can find out more about the curriculum our school is following
- the RE scheme of work we follow - Salford Agreed RE Syllabus
Safeguarding and Child Protection Annex
COVID-19 Operational Risk Assessment January 2022
Details of how we spend our pupil premium funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding including.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2024
Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023 Update
PE and Sport Premium
Catch Up Funding 2020-2021
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Report
Details of our school’s policy for pupils with SEN, the Local Offer and the SEN information report and Accessibility Plan
Single Equality Scheme
Charging and Remissions Policy
We publish our school’s charging and remissions policy. It includes details of:
· the activities or cases for which our school charges pupils’ parents;
· the circumstances where our school will make an exception on a payment that we would normally expect to receive under your charging policy.
The School’s Complaints Procedures
Details of our complaints procedure and arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with special educational needs and about the support the school provides.
Addendum to the School Complaints Policy - COVID-19